Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A lot of people are either unemployed or underemployed.

Everywhere we turn we see how bad things are out there for workers. Unemployment is advertised at over 9%, but some experts say the effective unemployment is even higher, somewhere in the 19% range. Many others are under employed, working at jobs in an attempt to provide for their families, but nothing like what they are fully qualified to do.

I asked myself, how can I help others find ways to independence.  We need to find ways to supplement our current income, or replace lost income. Sometimes we do what we have to do, just to survive.

We, my wife and I, are raising four great kids. As inflation has taken a toll on our spendable income, and the fact that wages are not keeping up we struggle just to make all the ends meet. We work hard at our regular jobs, but have been determined to supplement our income by owning a business.

Most of you know that we sell AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants. We use the extra income to help pay for the extra expenses that just seem to keep popping up with everyday life. The fact that I do not have to dedicate massive amounts of time to earn some supplement income is plus for us.

I know, I know. Another one of those multi level marketing guys trying to push the "business opportunity." AMSOIL is a little different than most MLM companies. The focus of AMSOIL is on the highest quality products, that happens to be sold through independant dealers. The size and scope of your business is entirely up to you. We work our business in a part time manner, and I know several that work their business full time. Just like anything in life, you get out what you put in.

You do not need to be an expert in automotive maintenance. You only need to have passion for quality products, and passion to make money. Dedication and hard work always pays off.

If you think that you would like more information about becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, please give me a call or send me an email. I will share with you the income potential, as well as tell you how much I earn with my business. I will give you a real picture of what is possible with a business of your own.

My email address is amsoildealermike@gmail.com and my phone number is 402-499-4301.
You can learn more about AMSOIL by going to their website. http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1338845&page=index

No comments:

Post a Comment