Thursday, March 25, 2010

Interesting quote sent to me.

A old friend of mine sent this quote to me. I asked him to find the author so I could post it on this blog for others to see. I had a feeling that I had seen this quote before, but I wasn't sure. As it turns out, I had seen it before, but the name was different. The original quote had President Bush's name in place of President Obams's name.

Regardless of who's name is in it, the truth still reigns supreme. I though GW was a poor excuse for a President, and I feel the same about the current occupant of the oval office. Both have taken steps to erode our freedoms. Freedoms that are expressly protected by the Constitution.

None the less, it is a good quote, and it should get people thinking.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
 
Post your comments and see what we can get going.
 
You can also become an official follower of the blog by clicking on the Follow tab and sign-up.
 
http://www.huskersynthetics.com/, http://www.syntheticoilpage.com/, http://www.patriotfertilizer.com/


1

No comments:

Post a Comment