Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another year! Random Ramblings

Well, on the eve of another birthday I take into account the past year. We have begun to get our family debt free. Ok, not completely, we are focusing on the unsecured debt aka Credit Cards. Next, we will focus on the secured stuff like cars and house.

We already are making our garden plan for this spring and summer. Looking forward to trying a few new things and working to make a few older ideas work better. Inventoried my Aggrand fertilizer, and getting the order to fill in what we will need at planting time. It must be getting close to spring; we are starting to get inquiries from the Aggrand site for information. If you want to purchase Aggrand for your farm, garden or lawn go to www.survivalfertilizer.com and check it out, or go to Aggrand corporate site.

We are also working on getting our physical lives in better order. I will write more about this later.

Lent is starting tomorrow also. It must something special for me to be celebrating my 48th birthday on Ash Wednesday. I am a strong believer and the practice of fasting and abstinence falls in line with my other survival beliefs. One must learn to make small sacrifices for the long term good. You have to believe in something, and it is best to know why you believe.

One of my best friends from High School found me on Facebook this last week. It is amazing how a person can be located with this social networking media stuff. Anyway, it has been interesting to email a few messages to get back in touch with people I haven't seen or spoken to in many many years. Also, been emailing with some other long lost friends from college and my military days. It sounds trivial I'm sure, but for me it is fun to make contact and see what everyone is doing. I wish I could make it out to the 30year reunion, but that just isn't happening. I haven't been to a reunion yet.

The Amsoil business continues to grow. It seems that more and more people are learning the value of using top quality synthetic lubricants in their vehicles. Believe it or not, using Amsoil and changing your oil once a year or 25,000 miles (whichever comes first) is less expensive than changing your oil every 3000 to 5000 miles. Yes the initial cost of the Amsoil oil change is more, but over the long haul it is less. You will even see increased fuel mileage, which today is a big deal as far as I am concerned. During the cold weather we have been experiencing in Nebraska it is a comfort to know that the oil I am using is flowing as good as ever, and protecting the vehicles we need. Follow this link to go to the Amsoil online store http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1338845&page=store Go to our website www.huskersynthetics.com to learn more about Amsoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment