Monday, April 6, 2009

Websites Updated

I recently finished updating www.HuskerSynthetics.com, our Amsoil website to show the new Diesel Oils for the 2007 and newer diesel vehicles. We are adding new content almost daily to show more information on all of our synthetic motor oils. I have also included a new diesel products page, to make choosing products for your diesel easier. Give me a call at 1-877-760-9048 to ask questions or place an order. If you wish, you can email me directly with your order and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

I have also complete updates for the Aggrand website, www.AllNaturalFertilizer.com, with information on natural and organic lawn care. Aggrand is a natural and organic liquid fertilizer that is very easy to use and will produce excellent results for your lawn, garden and farm. We have several testimonials on our website showing improved results using Aggrand.

No comments:

Post a Comment