Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be prepared for hard times.

Hello, With the coming of a new year, we should all be prepared for a new start. Are you looking for a way to enhance your income by having a business that you can fit into your daily like? The Amsoil business opportunity is flexible. The sign-up fees are as low as $35 per year, with no inventory requirements. I started my business to sell to my friends and co-workers. I have grown this business since mid 2005. Since that time, I have learned to build a website (www.huskersynthetics.com), set-up booths at trade shows, and signed up several accounts and new dealers. I have several dealers in my group that are also growing their own businesses. My wife and I would love to help you grow a business. You do not need to be an automotive expert, you just need to be able to recognize a value. Another part of the Amsoil opportunity is Aggrand Natural and Organic Fertilizers. These are outstanding fertilizers that making a tremendous impact in the agricultural and home industries. Our fertilizers are very high quality liquid fertilizers that work well and help build healthy soil and plants. I look forward to helping you build a business that you can be proud of for many years. You can choose to specialize in either Aggrand or Amsoil, the choice is yours. Amsoil celebrated it's 35th Anniversary in 2008, and the long term outlook is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment